Meet Ubertesters at DLD Innovation Festival 2016 in Tel Aviv!
Have a totally free schedule at DLD 2016?
Neither do we, but we’d still love to arrange a meeting!
3 reasons why we should meet:
- Share the best practices from the mobile app testing world.
- Exchange referrals and opportunities.
- Discuss prospective collaboration and the way our businesses can benefit.
What is Ubertesters?
Ubertesters beta-testing platform is a cloud-based, process and team management tool for mobile and web applications beta testing to ensure a better product is launched.
The tool helps companies to better manage, monitor and organize the entire mobile/web beta testing process, including in-house resources, community stakeholders, beta users, and external crowd testers.
In addition, the company offers crowd testing services – a method where the app/web testing is done by a large group of on-demand, professional QAs/testers for-hire with devices that conduct the testing under real-life conditions. The company offers testing in over 100 countries.
The platform main features:
– Real-time in-house QA team and beta-team activities tracking and management;
- Full video recording feature to view the exact steps done by the tester.
- Tools for A/B (split) app testing across various beta-groups;
- In-App bug submission tool with screenshot editing capabilities;
- Test-cases support;
- Real-time Over-The-Air (OTA) builds distribution and management;
- Free in-platform bug tracking and monitoring tools;
- Team, device, and project controls;
- In-platform team extension. User can hire unlimited number of testers by request;
- In-platform analytics and reporting tools.